Your cart is currently empty!
Our Ultimate Wedding Guide – Choosing the right florist?
There are so many decisions to make when planning your wedding.. The Date, The Dress, The Venue, The Bridal Party, The Cake, The Photographer, The DJ.. the list really could go on and on, but ultimately and the reality of it, some decisions will be easy and some will not.
Some decisions will be based on needs and wants, some will be based on cost. Some decisions will have to have a compromise, some will not.
No matter how easy or hard the decision you have to make is, we hope you will have a helpful partner by your side making these (or at least a very helpful family or friend!).
We love flowers, can you tell? So we needed to give you a guide to choosing the right florist!
There is no right or wrong decision when choosing anything for your wedding but we hope that these top tips will help you to select the perfect florist for your wedding;
- Research florists in your area: Start by searching for florists in your local area and check out their websites and social media pages to see their style and work.
- Check reviews: Read reviews from past customers to see their experiences and satisfaction with the florist.
- Consider your budget: Determine your budget and find a florist that can work within your price range.
- Schedule consultations: Schedule consultations with a few florists to discuss your vision and get a quote.
- Ask for a portfolio: Ask to see a portfolio of their past work, especially weddings, to get an idea of their style and capabilities.
- Discuss flower availability: Discuss flower availability, seasonality, and any special requests you may have.
- Communication is key: Choose a florist that communicates with you promptly and clearly, to ensure your needs are met.
- Ask about delivery and set up: Make sure the florist offers delivery and set up services, and confirm the details of the arrangements.
- Consider additional services: Some florists offer additional services such as lighting, decor, and rentals. Ask about these options if interested.
- Trust your instincts: Ultimately, choose a florist that you feel comfortable with and trust to bring your vision to life on your special day.
If you would like any advice please email, text or message us on our socials we would be more than happy to help you
Posted on: March 30, 2023Back to blog
Request a call back
Enter your details and we will attempt to call you.