How to securely package your flowers (foliage is really important to enclose also as this enhances the beauty of the paperweights).
You Will Need.
- 1 Empty Container
- Kitchen Roll
- Parcel Tape
Note: Please use a plastic container such as a Tupperware or Ice Cream Box. If possible, avoid using a cardboard box, as these are much more likely to become damaged, or get wet during transit. Also before sending your flowers we would like to remind you we DO NOT return any boxes.
Before sending your flowers to us please place your deposit online – this will then generate you a reference number for your order with us.
Take a little look at our video
Have you read through our FAQ on the flowers which are difficult to preserve – if not take a moment to have a look or send us an image first to ; flow[email protected] or whats app to 07825653308
Steps for sending fresh flowers
- On the bottom of the tupperware box place a layer of kitchen roll (this retains the moisture within the flowers much better and place a little water on this to make moist).
- Wrap dry kitchen roll JUST around the bottom of the flower stalks and foliage, then cover with cling film approx 2-8″ in length
- Cover flowers with another layer of Kitchen roll and SEAL THE BOX
- Keep flower heads away from the edge of the box ( as this may bruise the flower head inside )
- Ensure your name and address is clearly marked within the package.
PLEASE ENSURE DEPOSIT OR FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE PRIOR TO SENDING YOUR FLOWERS TO US.
If payment has been made in full using our online checkout, no deposit is required. Please include a copy of your payment/receipt with your flowers if possible or just write the details on a piece of paper.
Securely seal the box with tape and deliver to the Flower Preservation Workshop by using ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY (GUARANTEED NEXT DAY BY 1PM) through your local post office.
Steps for sending dried flowers
As above , but there is no need for the dried flowers to have the wet kitchen roll on them.Place on dry kitchen roll and dry kitchen roll on top of the flowers
Send Your Flowers To…
The Flower Preservation Workshop. Freshfields, Cartway Lane, Somerton, Somerset, TA11 6JH.
If you have any questions about packaging and sending your flowers to us, please do contact us.